Training Dates Download schedule
Training offered by NZOQ
- Diploma in Quality Assurance
- Internal Auditor Training
- Management Systems Auditing
- Managing Integrated Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Excellence for Quality Managers
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Quality Management: Practical Skills
- Quality in Healthcare: Practical Skills
NZOQ training is available at locations across New Zealand.
NZOQ offers practical and proven training options to meet market challenges, to reduce costs, and to improve productivity—at locations across New Zealand.
All of our training is available as Corporate training and can be tailored to meet your needs. Programmes can also be developed to meet specific training requirements.
Diploma in Quality Assurance
- Available for enrolment now.
Internal Auditor training Register now »
- 14–15 February, Napier
- 17–18 February, Taupo
- 01-02 March, Rotorua
- 15-16 March, Tauranga
- 29-30 March, Auckland
- 05–06 April, New Plymouth
- 03–04 May, Christchurch
- 17–18 May, Lower Hutt
- 07–08 June, Palmerston North
- 02–03 August, Nelson
- 16–17 August, Christchurch
- 13–14 September, Dunedin
- 20–21 September, Masterton
- 04–05 October, Hamilton
- 01–02 November, Auckland
Management Systems Auditing Register now »
- 14–18 March, Auckland
- 5–8 April, Wellington
- 30 May–3 June, Christchurch
- 11–15 July, Auckland
- 5–9 September, Christchurch
- 17–21 October, Wellington
Managing Integrated Systems Register now »
- 09 June, Palmerston North
Environmental Management Systems Register now »
- 05 July, Palmerston North
Excellence for Quality Managers Register now »
- 06 July, Palmerston North
Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma
Yellow-Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Upgrade
Green Belt Lean Six Sigma
Black Belt Lean Six Sigma (intensive)
Quality Management: Practical Skills
Quality Healthcare: Practical Skills
Please note that these dates do not include any Corporate training courses.
The information given in this Calendar of Events is believed to be accurate.
NZOQ takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.